We are a New York-based, pre-seed stage startup using AI to learn your eating pattern and palate and to nudge you toward healthier eating. You will be part of the founding team working remotely in concert with our Zurich-based Technical Advisor and helping to build the application logic serving our app. The app is an Ionic app communicating with the Backend through a REST API. The Backend is implemented in Python (Flask) on the Google App Engine Flex with Firebase as its JSON store.
- Strong ability to work from ideas and high-level specification sketches and design appropriate, light-weight but robust and flexible solutions.
- Write clean, idiomatic Python 3 code (on the level of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSGv2VnC0go)
- Know and has experience common libraries such as Flask, requests.
- Experience with NumPy, Pandas and machine learning libraries an asset.
- Experience with REST, JSON and Schemas and a services architecture built on it.
- Working knowledge of the tools of the trade, GIT (Bitbucket), JIRA, GCP.
When applying, convince us with your
1. Portfolio / work samples
2. Apps developed, with architecture sketch / blueprint.
Not only are we looking for candidates who ENJOY software coding, we are also looking for candidates who are into healthy cooking and dining and who will PASSIONATELY believe in our vision to want to work with us for sweat equity. Equity range will be 5-15% depending on your experience and expected contribution.
Please contact Michael at LINE ID: michaelswu.