发表在: 接待员 在 萨尔瓦多 | 发表: |
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
- Track and trace shipments as required.
- Utilize Process Monitors and Workflows on daily basis.
- Ensure timely movement and delivery of freight to customers.
- Ensure documents are timely sent to customer or broker for customs purposes.
- Ensure accurate and timely client invoicing.
- Ensure all customers' standard operating procedures are followed and updated.
- Interact with our customers in arranging their shipments, exceeding customer service expectations.
- Contribute to maintain strong relationships with suppliers (airlines, trucking companies, and others).
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external).
· At least 1-3 years of relevant experience.
· Excellent phone etiquette and verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multi-task, organizes, and prioritizes work.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Apply for this job