HRS are currently searching for a Upstream Process Team Leader to join a fast growing Biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland!
As the Upstream Process Team Leader you will be accountable for providing technical, scientific leadership and guidance to team members to ensure the efficient development and characterization of an optimized upstream process for the product pipeline.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Upstream Process Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for keeping the USP team engaged, motivated, enabled and empowered to achieve the upstream development schedule.
2. Accountable for ensuring team members are fully encouraged and enabled to continually progress their skills and knowledge to facilitate cross-learning, succession planning, and staff retention.
3. Proactively establish collaborative, constructive, and affable cross-functional working relationships throughout the business to enable (for example) process, operational or improvement issues to be resolved or completed promptly and effectively as and when they arise.
4. Utilise both a QbD (quality by design) and DoE (design of experiment) approach to develop, scale up, and troubleshoot development activities and support manufacturing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Upstream Process Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science / Biotechnology discipline along with experience leading and managing teams within Upstream Processing.
2. Proven industry experience working within a Biopharmaceutical manufacturing, development or tech transfer organisation is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with upstream fermentation of biopharmaceuticals is also required to be successful in this application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves