发表在: 工程学 在 莱斯特 | 发表: |
IT Audit Manager (EMEA Region)
UK Based Role – Remote / Hydbrid + International (EMEA) Travel as needed
Candidates will ideally live near one of the following UK locations: Bristol, Leicester, Leeds, Newcastle or Crewe.
Opportuinity for an IT Audit Manager (EMEA Region) to join an International US owned FMCG Manufacturing company.
Responsible for delivering independent, objective assurance and advisory services in EMEA with a focus on IT systems, security, and controls. This position will add value by enabling the organization to comply with financial reporting requirements and corporate policies while providing thought leadership to business partners and stakeholders. This includes ensuring the organisaiton is positioned to achieve its strategic objectives by promoting sustainable, efficient and effective risk management practices and championing compliance with all relevant business requirements.
This position will also be responsible for planning, performing, and reporting on audit activities related to the Company’s European system transformation including implementation review, audit support, and control design and verification procedures.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems
- 5+ years of information technology experience
- Successful track record in building relationships and networks with a broad array of stakeholders
- Proven experience in the design, testing, and controls implementation (ITGCs, application controls, IT dependencies) for ERP systems (preferred S/4 HANA, SAP ECC, or Radius)
- Experience working with and assessing system implementations and transformations
- Experience assessing segregation of duty violations, critical access reviews, and associated mitigated controls
- Strong understanding of audit and documentation requirements
- Experience with a U.S. public company environment and strong internal controls (SOX) experience would be ideal.
- Available for travel, primarily within EMEA, as needed, expected to be around (10%-25%)
- ERP experience particularly in SAP (ECC and/or S4 HANA) and Radius
- Manufacturing, or other related experiences
- IT related certification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC)
- Experience with Audit, Compliance, & Risk Management software Audit Board
- Prior people leadership experience and/or the desire to professionally develop to take on additional responsibility
* Support IT Governance, Risk Management, Compliance and Audit strategies throughout EMEA
* Plan, perform and report IT audits and reviews designed to analyze, assess, and strengthen the company’s digital landscape and internal control environment
* Specific areas of audit focus include, but are not limited to, IT governance, IT general controls, IT project management, IT infrastructure management, software development lifecycle, application security, application controls, emerging information security and cybersecurity risk, cloud architecture, and controls related to applications hosted in the cloud, data lifecycle management, data privacy, supplier risk management, disaster recovery, and business continuity
* Support technology audits and the IT SOX compliance program, including the review of walkthroughs, testing of the operating effectiveness of European IT General Controls / IT Application Controls, and reporting of results
* Provide acquisition support by assisting IT personnel through the documentation, design, and remediation of internal controls to align with company policy and adhere to public company regulatory requirements for recently acquired businesses and systems
* Advise IT project teams on control considerations during system implementations and digital transformation initiatives
* Support the broader Internal Audit Team through the sharing of best practices, assist in obtaining system documentation in support of various audit activities, contribute to the data analytics use case pipeline as well as providing strong technical knowledge of IT systems and configurations
* Provide the technical understanding of system configurations as it relates to the design, development, and testing of automated controls
* Proactively collaborate with IT process control owners, IT compliance teams, and external parties to support the internal control testing and remediation activities
* Track IT audit findings to closure with verification for high-risk findings
* Identify areas for emerging IT risk and assist in developing the annual audit plan
* Assist internal audit continuously improve internal audit approaches, tools, methodology and productivity
* Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to IT leadership and provide advice over relevant IT regulatory considerations
* Partner with and manage co-source Internal Audit services
* Coordinate with and support external auditors