IDM Lead Analyst Developer required by my Leading Financial Services client in London.
You will provide Lead analysis, development and support primarily around the IDM platform, with potential to work on other systems.
- Undertaking platform design & development change activities.
- Advising on implementation approach for platform related projects.
- Managing and delivering a pipeline of small change work items through all stages of the IT life cycle
- Requirements Capture and documenting
- Development to standards
- Testing including regression testing
- Packaging and deploying
- Dealing with day-to-day production issues & maintenance, providing L3 support as required.
- Analysis of the business data and process requirements to support platform processing, including data requirements/dependencies.
- Conduct platform systems testing and support user acceptance testing
- Putting together release plan & promoting changes to platform controlled environments (UAT, PROD).
The following skills/experience is required:
- In depth knowledge of IDM including normal functions and exception processing.
- Proven track record of coordinating application testing.
- Good knowledge of Jira, Confluence and service-desk for both issue tracking and requirements maintenance.
- Experience analysing defect cause and effect and detailing and documenting the solution.
- Strong knowledge of various operating systems and Active Directory Architecture.
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience of SQL, VB.NET
Salary: Up to £83,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this IDM Lead Analyst Developer position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.