发表在: 其他 在 加利福尼亚州 | 发表: |
Located in sunny southern California, South Bay Hearing [ has helped over 30,000 people, making them one of the West Coasts most trusted hearing care experts. They are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic AUDIOLOGIST to join their thriving practice in Torrance, California.
The South Bay team consists of 5 AUDIOLOGISTS, nine support staff, and a dedicated service center, allowing the AUDIOLOGIST to focus on helping patients rather than office tasks.
The ideal candidate is a caring AUDIOLOGIST who strives to provide excellent patient care in a fast-paced environment.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
* The patient population is mainly adults with some pediatric (12 and up).
* Scope of practice includes Cochlear Implants, Hearing aid recommendations, and fittings verified with REM, Tinnitus management, Aural rehabilitation, Cerumen management, Custom hearing protection, and following all Audiology best practices.
* Au.D. preferred, will consider a masters degree in Audiology.
* The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients.
* The ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude.
* Strong compassion, care, and respect for patients
* A strong desire to succeed and learn.
* Experience with Lyric extended wear is a plus.
* Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Paid Time off and Holidays.
* Matching 401K
* CEU and Licensing Reimbursement