发表在: 其他 在 伊利诺斯州 | 发表: |
A prestigious financial firm is on the search for an Associate Principal, Business Analysis. This person will help with design and support of scrum teams and collaborate with the UI/UX design. They will support Agile software development teams. They will need experience in event driven applications, streaming and batch analytics technologies. Technologies needed are Jira, Visio, Figma, Tableau, AWS, etc.
- Act as a partner to both the business and the technology teams.
- Identify scope gaps and missing requirements by acquiring an in depth understanding of current state (ie, Legacy system) and future state.
- Perform requirements analysis, story decomposition, system integration analysis, and data flow design.
- Regularly engage in agile activities including sprint planning and backlog grooming. Act as an advisor to the Product owner regarding next steps and approvals.
- Build high quality user stories and acceptance criteria; work with scrum team to refine user stories.
- Provide requirement and design support to scrum team.
- Support development of user interface requirements and design by collaborating with UI/UX tools and teams.
- Support or develop test plans and test cases; participate in test results verification.
- Adhere to analysis best practices for epics and user stories.
- Assists in developing and maintaining policies, standards, guidelines and documentation to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the enterprise.
- Experience in Agile and software development.
- 5-8 years of experience in business system analysis or related experience
- Preferred business experience in clearinghouse activities.
- Experience using Confluence and Jira.
- Proficient in process modelling tools such as Visio.
- Experience in event driven applications, streaming and batch analytics technologies.
- Experience in cloud technologies; experience working with AWS a plus.
- Experience in different data management and visualization tools (SQL, Figma, Tableau, Business Objects, etc.)
- Experience and/or vested interest in complex data analytics supported by python and R.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA/MS is a plus.
- CCBA, CBAP, AAC, and/or any related certification is a plus.